Thursday, February 7, 2013

Student Review - Dairy Queen


Book Title: Dairy Queen

Book Author: Catherine Gilbert Murdock

Reviewer: Maranda Mustaca

Why would you recommend this book? I would recommend this book because it really reaches out to all different types of readers. Like if you are a girl it has stuff about like boys and how much trouble you go through with the boyfriend situation. And for boys it has football and alot of hard work into training .So it’s good for many reader like people who like sports, mystery, fantasy sorta and many other. It interest all types of people and even if you can't relate to the book you can find things that are different and see if there are anything that relate to another character. It is one of those book that is really hard to put down. And to sum this up its good for all types of reader and there’s a little shock at the end but you have to get there to find out. HAPPY READING!

What did you like about the book? I liked that it was relatable to my life and the whole boy friend situation and problems along the way. And I could not put it down the book it was so good. I LIKED EVERY SINGLE PAGE IN THE BOOK!

What did you dislike about the book? I disliked some of the words but overall it was a really good book.

Final thoughts about the book? My final thoughts on the book is its great and you should read it. It is really hard to put down. I wouldn't change a thing at all.

No comments: