Friday, January 18, 2013

Student Review - Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows


Book Title: Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows

Book Author: J.K. Rowling

Reviewer: Camryn Cartwright

Why would you recommend this book? This book was super interesting, and I loved every second of it. The ending was kinda sad, but it was happy at the same time. I would recommend this book because it was action-packed, adventurous, and everything you could wish for in a book.

What did you like about the book? I liked the fast-paced scenery and the way the book flowed together.

What did you dislike about the book? I disliked the sad scenes like when someone (I'm not telling who) died. That person was one of my favorite characters.

Final thoughts about the book? READ THIS BOOK, and the entire series with it because after you're done you will want to read it over again!

No comments: