Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Mrs. Chetty's Year in Review: 2012

 As many of you know, my goal for 2012 was 50 books.  I came very close with 48.  I blame baby Eliza for not letting me get to the last 2.  Many of you have asked, so here are the books that I read.  My favorite book of the year was either Divergent, by Veronica Roth, or Wonder, by R.J. Palacio.   You will notice most of them are in the GMS library, but not all.  If you have any questions about books I read, just ask!  I would love to know what books you read in 2012 and what your favorite was.  Do you have a goal for 2013?  I am going to try for 50 again.  I will let you know how I do.  Just leave a comment below with your list of books, favorites, or goals and I might just deliver a scratch-and-sniff bookmark to you.


No comments: