Thursday, August 13, 2015

Share Your #Shelfie

What are you reading?

In honor of Throwback Thursday, here's a shelfie (a picture of books that I was currently reading) I took in January.


My favorite book of that shelfie was The Swap by Megan Shull.  It was a Freaky Friday-esque story with, I kid you not, one of the best ending I've read in awhile.  I loved how everything came together in a perfect resolution...but, I'm getting off topic!  Shelfies!  I would love for you to share what you're reading! Who knows, you may inspire someone to try something new!  If you have Twitter or Instagram, use #shelfie and of course, #gatorreads! You can also bring in a photo and I'll hang it on our shelfie board.  Happy Reading!

#readitloveshareit
#seriouslytryit
#Iknowthesehashtagsdontwork
#justforfun
#stopreadingthisandshareyourshelfie

#Mrs.Leffel :o)

P.S. If you're interested in the books in my shelfie, they are:

Dorothy Must Die by Danielle ~ Find it@ F PAI
The Swap by Megan Shull ~ Find it @ F SHU
Alienated by Melissa Landers ~ Find it@ F LAN

1 comment:

Unknown said...

It seems like a nice book!😊