Wednesday, September 3, 2014

Gator Reads (Book Review)



Fat Cat
by Robin Brande

Cat before:
Smart
Funny
Fat

Cat after:

Smart
Funny
Hot

What's her secret?  A no-holds-barred science experiment...with Cat as the guinea pig.  Can her combination of brains and bravery help Cat avenge herself against the guy who broke her heart- and maybe even turn him into an experiment of her own? ~From the book jacket

Why I picked it:  Sometimes I wander the shelves and pick random books to read.  The cover intrigued me so I gave it a go!


What I thought:  I really enjoyed this book.  Cat is a smart, funny, and likeable character.  It was fun watching her discover new things about herself as she went through her experiment.


Who should read it:  Fans of realistic fiction and anyone looking for a fun, quick read.


Gator gives it (out of 4):







Review by Mrs. Leffel

No comments: