Thursday, October 11, 2012

Student Review of Life As We Knew It


Book Title: Life as We Knew It

Book Author: Susan Beth Pfeffer

Reviewer:  Courtnie Stone

Why would you recommend this book? I would recommend this book because it has a really good concept and makes you think about how lucky you are and not to take things for granted.

What did you like about the book? I liked the idea of the book, with the moon being knocked out of orbit and the whole world changing because of it, and I liked the way it was written, which was in a diary form.

What did you dislike about the book? I didn't really like how her sentences were kind of dull and that some parts were exaggerated a little too much and too long.

Final thoughts about the book? I loved the book because of the overall idea of it; it is about something you generally wouldn't think would happen. I wish the book had some more exciting events and not as much time in between exciting events.

No comments: