Thursday, September 13, 2012

I'm back, and I bring good news!



Hello Gator Readers!
I am back from maternity leave, and I have had the best time seeing all of your shiny faces today!  I wanted to see if you heard the big news.  One of our favorite books is being made into a movie...did you hear?  I am so excited to see this fabulous book come to life in movie form.
I am only sad that we have to wait until March 21, 2014.  Yes, you read that correctly.  A full year and a half must be waited until we can see what Triss and Four look like!
If you have not yet read Divergent, by Veronica Roth, come get a copy ASAP!  It is one of the rare books that I gave a five star review to.  All three of GMS's copies are currently checked out, but stop by the library, and I can show you how to get on the waiting list for a copy!

No comments: